Looks really good, enjoyed playing it! Some feedback though:
- At the start of the game, you have these nice images of the controls ... but their function isn't explained. Took me a minute to understand what to do and how to do it.
- The camera angle is very low, which means you can't really see what you're picking up at times.
- Walking speed was a tad slow, but that might just be my laggy computer :p
- Maybe a reward for finding an animal? (Like: now you can ride on their back and search faster/previously unreachable areas!)
- When I started a new game, it took a good two minutes to start (I thought the game was crashing). Don't know if that's normal?
Besides that, unbelievable work for 4 weeks of development!